Thursday, December 14, 2006

Topic #5 - Tourism

Well, the theme I choose it's talh about if tourism are good or not for people and the environment. I select this one because I don't have it ideas for the others theme and this is a little bit interesting.
Tourism focus basically on to travel arround the world were the people never being and to know some new cultures and people.

The tourism it's good for people who like adventures and have money too, because to do tourism sometimes it's not cheap. But the tourism it's awesome because we kno a lot of people and their culture, who it's very good for us because we have more culture too.

Sometimes tourism it's good for environment because the tourism see the way who goes the world. And it's bad sometimes because in some countries they do bad things to environment for the tourist.

Some people who receive the tourist, they receive them as well and they agree with that and show they culture and places were they can visit. And exist other people who don't agree with that and think the tourist will go hurt or to do something bad.

I n a quick conclusion for the end of this work, the decision of it's good to do tourism or not. In my opinion I don't think if it's good or not, and the peple who maybe say if is good or not it's the minister of economy, because he see if brings money for the country. My opinion it's basically this, I don't think if it's good or not, for me this things it's not of my interess.

Pires